New Construction Paving
Whether you are in need of a new parking lot or roadway, Bituminous Roadways, Inc. has the capabilities to handle both types of projects and everything in between. Our expert team is fully prepared for your next asphalt installation job. Bituminous Roadways provides asphalt paving services for any of your new construction projects, including:
Asphalt paving services
Bituminous Roadways prides itself in our “rocks to roads” approach to asphalt. From mining materials in our Inver Grove Heights pit to specifically designing an asphalt mix based on the needs of the job, Bituminous Roadways handles the asphalt paving process every step of the way. Beginning with a site evaluation, the estimator will provide customers with a plan to produce the best outcome for the job. During the asphalt paving process, communication remains open between the customer and the project manager. Finally, our paving crews have nearly 300 years of combined experience placing asphalt for all service areas and our employees take pride in their workmanship.
Benefits of Asphalt
- Asphalt is smooth. Because asphalt is a flexible pavement with layers of material, no construction joints are needed. This seamless look and feel is popular with drivers because it increases fuel efficiency, reduces wear and tear on their vehicles, and makes for a quiet ride.
- Asphalt is safe. Vehicle tires contact well with asphalt and increase skid resistance due to its smooth surface. Its dark color also helps reduce glare for drivers while contrasting striping colors make them easier for drivers to see.
- Asphalt is cost-effective. When asphalt is produced, it is easily moldable.This allows the asphalt paver to lay-down asphalt in a continuous fast-paced process, keeping the initial costs low. The use of recycled asphalt pavement in asphalt mixtures also keeps the price down. Additionally, there are many different types of pavement maintenance that can extend the life of your asphalt at a reasonable price.
- Asphalt is quick to construct. Because asphalt does not require extra time to cure, drivers can use newly paved roadways almost immediately. This means fewer delays and safer roads for the public.
- Asphalt is 100 percent recyclable. Asphalt is America’s number one recycler. The industry recycles roughly 75 million tons annually, and reuses approximately 99 percent of it.
Ready to get started?
At Bituminous Roadways, we strive to be the company of choice for everything asphalt in and around St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN. Every job is handled with extreme care and with excellence in mind. Our estimators will complete a site evaluation to fully understand the project scope and provide the customer with a free estimate. To start your new asphalt roadway, parking lot, pathway or athletic surface project, call us at 651-686-7001 and request your free quote or fill out our online form.